Autism Rocks Support Centre is seeking highly qualified and remarkable people to join. If that sounds like you, explore our career opportunities and discover how we can change lives of children through support services together.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Direct case supervision for a caseload of approximately 8-10 learners
- Provide Indirect case supervision to caseload, in the form of program creation, binder maintenance, and program changes.
- Implement assessments such as PEAK, VB-MAPP, Essentials for Living (amongst others)
- Under supervision of BCBA, implement practical functional assessments such as Functional Analysis (FA) and IISCA
- Provide Direct Service to learners on caseload (when required)
- Have a BCaBA credential
- Have a minimum of two years working in the field of special needs
Position: Junior ABA Therapist
- 40 hours RBT Training / RBT Supervision will be provided
- 5 days a week work schedule
- Focus on professional growth
- BCBA / BCaBA supervision opportunities available
- Competitive Salary
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as an ABA therapist
- Willingness to expand their knowledge to ABA
- Passionate about working with children
Position: Occupational Therapist
- To provide accurate assessment and appropriate treatment of patients in line with current best practices in Occupational Therapy
- Have familiarity with the most commonly used standardized, pediatric assessment tools in Occupational Therapy
- Deliver a truly Multi-Disciplinary practice through close collaboration with other medical and allied health disciplines.
- Attend all relevant meetings and provide clear, timely communication between clinical stakeholders to ensure continuity of patient care.
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy
- DHCC eligible or DHCC licensed.
Email: [email protected]
Phone no: +971 4 442 7012